Observium developers and users alike will try to resolve your problems through the mailing lists. However, we ask you to follow a few simple rules before posting:
- Do not ask questions that have been answered in the FAQ.
- If somewhat possible, check the mailing list archives to see if your question has been answered before.
- Do not respond with a signature full of disclaimers which are usually longer than the actual content of your message.
- Do not reply to an existing thread and change the subject to start something new, as this will mess up threading and your message will possibly end up being ignored.
- If you have patches, preferrably put them online somewhere so we can wget/curl them to our development machines. Patches attached to mails or inline are especially bad - pastebin could work but is also not recommended. If you don't have anywhere to put them, create a bug in our Jira interface and attach the file there.
For general discussion, feature requests, bug reports, help requests and other things.
To subscribe, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
subscribe in the body of the text.
Alternatively, go to the web interface and subscribe :